Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 10

Dear blog,

Yesterday morning we had classes once again. We had business class and Vietnamese language class. The business class was boring. We talked about the economy of Vietnam. After business class we had language class. The language continues to become easier as days go by. I can have a simple conversation with people. I can say my name, where I am from, where I live and what I do. Some pronunciations are still very difficult. After language class we went to lunch at the University. WE had chicken and pork. It was very good.

The site visit was to the manager of the foreign commercial services in Vietnam. He was the guy that helped American companies export their goods in Vietnam. He was a very strict person to us. This was not one of the interesting visit we went to. After the site visit we had dinner at the Hollywood Cafe. We got to watch a movie when we eat. This place had a lot of American food. The food their was so good. The movie playing was Charlie's Angels. After dinner, we decided to go to the Bounce club followed by Lush, another club.

No comments:

Post a Comment